Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Laugh

Went to Aunt Aimee's yesterday for a jewelry party, but that is not what made me laugh. Watched their new puppy torture Chase the cat, but that is not what made me laugh. Watched cousin Andrew run around like a crazy person, but that is not what made me laugh. It was Aunt Heidi who made me laugh so hard!. Grandma Deymonaz said that my mom is in trouble because I like the thrill. Not sure what that means, but it sounds like fun. I hope Aunt Heidi will show me some more of that thrill thing again.

Love,

Hunter

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Taylar and I watched this over and over. I can't get over his adorable laugh. Taylar's comment was "I just love that baby". I hope I can show him many more laughs to come. Love you all!!

Aimee said...

oh my gosh too cute. Guess we all know who the favorite Aunt is :)

Lindsy said...

Dang! I can't believe I missed that. He's adorable.